Make your own Vision Planner
Over the years I have read a lot about vision boards and a couple of years back I decided to give it a try. I fell in love with the practice of creating a board with all my dreams and visions and wanted a way to carry it around. I also wanted to use my vision board to inform my planning.
And that is how my Vision Planner was born. I created a planner with a section for vision boarding and other sections for planning and making notes etc. I also added some inspirational quote cards and a shaker pocket. The project was so much fun to do and the planner was awesome to use.
So I decided to create a class and share it with you! In this class we will start from scratch and use a simple A5 folder to create a vision planner for you!
This is the perfect project to do if you want to add more planning into your life and you also want to try vision boarding and want to create goals that take you closer to your dream life.
Here are some short clips and images from the class
The Lesson Plan
In this video class we’ll start from scratch.
- First we will create a collage cover for your vision planner
- After the planner cover is created we will move on to the inside pages. We will create a vision book section for your planner using scrapbook paper and I’ll walk you through how I create my vision layouts using images and embellishmnets.
- We will also create a fun shaker pocket using plastic packaging and no fancy tools at all!
- Next up we will create some positive quote cards for the front insode cover of the vision board planner to keep the positivity going every day!
- I will also show you what planner supplies I keep in my small planner pouch so that I can plan anywhere.
- We will also make some fun planner acccessories like planner clips and planner charms for our vision board planner.
Why an Online Class ?
- If you want to learn how to ake a planner using simple supplies then this is the perfect class for you.
- You will learn how to turn simple A5 folder into a beautiful planner that you can use to set goals with soul.
- Online courses are so much fun because you can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. May we suggest a tasty beverage and pajamas? Perhaps on your favorite chair? Or even in your studio at our craft table? You can take online classes anywhere you want!
- You also have lifetime access to the video course and can come back to watch it and rewatch it anytime you want.
- You can ask as many questions as you want on the course page and I will always do my best to answer your questions as best as I can.
- Join a fun community of makers and creators and share your work and learn from others!
- In this course you will have access to a series of video classes that will walk you through all the different steps for creating your planner – from the planner cover to the insode pages and more!
Tips and Tricks You'll Learn!
- Learn how to make your own fun vision planner!
- To create our own vision planner
- To reate a vision board section in your planner and creating vision layouts
- How to create your own shaker pockets
- How to create inspirational quote cards to display in your planner
- The supplies you need to keep in your planner pouch to plan on the go
- How to create planner accessories like clips and charms
- How to make a handmade lanner that is just right for you!