#CountdowntoChristmas – The Perfect Organizer for Creatives
Here I am with the second blog post in our #CountdowntoChristmas series. Today we’re making a fun gift for all the creatives in your life. This gift can also be used for teachers and students or anyone who has a love of stationary.
If you want to stay tuned to our Christmas blog post series make sure to subscribe to my blog. I have an awesome gift guide and a free craft book coming up for you. So don’t miss out!
- Paper to cover the Shoe-box
- Door Knobs
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Start off by covering your shoe-box with patterned paper. You can use old wrapping paper or gift wrap too.
- Next up cover the shoe-box lid in the same way.
- Add the small door knobs to the shoe-box lid as shown in the picture above. Use strong glue to adhere them to the lid.
- Now put as many toilet rolls as will fit into your box.
- Put the lid on the bottom of the box as shown in the picture below and use the toilet paper rolls to store your supplies.